Dental Crowns Dentist in Medford, OR
Custom-Made to Enhance Your Smile & Restore Your Health.
What Exactly is a Dental Crown?
If you’ve lost a large piece of a tooth (or the entire tooth) as a result of an injury or accident, root canal treatment, dental implant, or large cavity, Dr. Catt may recommend a dental crown.
While a filling covers just a small section of a tooth, a dental crown encases the entire visible portion and acts as its new outer surface. The result is a tooth restored to its original shape, size, and color.
Dr. Catt offers custom-made, beautiful dental crowns to protect your damaged teeth and bring back their natural look and function.
Schedule an appointment to learn if dental crowns are right for you!
Dr. Catt has helped hundreds of patients restore the look and function of their smiles with dental crowns.
Our dental crowns are…
- Durable — they’ll last for years
- Resistant to stains and chips
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Custom-designed to fit your tooth
Our office is proud to use an Itero Digital Scanner to increase your comfort level. This advanced digital technology replaces the need for a gooey impression.
Need a crown fast? We offer next-day crowns (NDC) to fit your schedule.
What to Expect From a Dental Crown Procedure
1. Relax while we carefully prepare the surface of your tooth, making space for the crown.
2. Next, we use the Itero Digital Scanner to take a digital scan of your mouth, using it as a guide to create your crown.
3. We’ll fit you with a temporary crown, allowing you to chew normally while your permanent crown is made.
4. When your crown is ready, we’ll invite you back to our office so we can bond your crown securely in place. You’ll love the result!
About Dr. Catt
Dr. Catt’s philosophy of care is defined by his personalized service and commitment to helping people of all ages improve their dental health.
Known for his relaxed and friendly approach, Dr. Catt utilizes the latest equipment and dental techniques to offer the highest quality dental crowns in Medford.
If you’ve been told you need a dental crown by another dentist, contact us. Dr. Catt is happy to offer free second opinions to discuss whether or not a dental crown is the right choice for you.
“Dr. Catt and his staff are wonderful! They are professional and kind and they go above and beyond in making their patients comfortable. You can tell they really care about their patients. I highly recommend!”
– Cathy B.