Dentures in Medford, OR
Restore Your Ability To Eat, Speak & Smile With Confidence.
Missing Teeth? Self-Conscious About Your Smile? Worried About Your Health? Dr. Catt Can Help!
Whether lost due to decay, accident, injury, or just the natural aging process, missing teeth affect the way you look and feel. Even worse, they can lead to lifelong health problems, including an increased risk of gum disease and irreversible bone loss in the jaw.
Fortunately, Dr. Catt offers high-tech and custom-made dentures designed to look great and restore the health and function of your smile!
Talk to Dr. Catt today if you’re…
- Missing 1 or more teeth in your mouth
- Unhappy with the appearance of your smile
- Having trouble eating or speaking due to missing teeth
- Frustrated with your current dentures
Dr. Catt is certified by the American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry.
He’s helped hundreds of patients restore the look and function of their smiles with dental implants.
Remember, dentures aren’t always the answer. Dr. Catt will talk to you about all the options available and help you decide the best way to fix your smile!
Diem Protocol: Same-Day Full-Arch Implants
Are you missing all of the teeth in your upper or lower jaw? Frustrated with loose-fitting or uncomfortable dentures? Talk to Dr. Catt about the Diem Protocol, a revolutionary tooth replacement procedure that replaces your missing teeth and:
- Uses as few as 4-8 low-profile implants
Helps you heal faster and get back to living your life
Ultimately provides full function, just like natural teeth
- Best of all, the Diem Protocol can be completed in a single day and you’ll go home with a brand new smile.
- Our Global Fee approach to the Diem Protocol is simple: We place as many implants as needed for one clear and upfront cost. Tooth extraction does not cost extra and there are never any surprises.
Talk to Dr. Catt to learn more about the Diem Protocol and to find out if you’re a good candidate.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to seize the day!
If you’ve lost teeth, implant-supported dentures are one of the best investments you can make in your health. They’re a permanent method for repairing your smile, protecting your health, and improving your quality of life.
They’re nothing like the dentures you may have seen or worn in the past. The difference is night and day.
Benefits of implant-supported dentures:
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
- Protect against bone loss in the jaw
- Look and function just like natural teeth. Eat, speak, and smile with confidence!
Did You Know: With as few as 4 implants, Dr. Catt can create an implant-supported denture to replace all of the teeth in your upper or lower jaw.
When faced with a gap of 1 or more missing teeth — whether between 2 healthy molars or in the front of your mouth — a dental bridge can create a durable and flexible restoration. Your bridge is custom made to look just like your natural teeth. Nobody will be able to tell!
Benefits of a dental bridge:
- A great option if full or partial dentures aren’t needed
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Removable and fixed bridge options available
- Looks and functions like your real teeth
For decades, adhesive dentures were the only option for replacing missing teeth. However, they aren’t without their downsides. They often make people feel and look older than they really are and don’t offer the same cosmetic and health benefits of modern implant-supported dentures.
Drawbacks of adhesive dentures:
- Require sticky adhesives
- Difficult to clean and maintain
- Prone to slipping and sliding
- Do not always have a natural appearance
- May lead to difficulties speaking and eating
- Do not protect against bone loss in the jaw and can lead to a “sunken” facial appearance
About Dr. Catt
Patients love Dr. Catt’s personalized service and commitment to helping people of all ages improve their dental health and wellness.
He’s known for his friendly manner and relaxed approach. Using the latest high-tech equipment, Dr. Catt is able offer the best dental fillings in Medford or anywhere in the Rogue Valley.
Has another dentist told you that you need a filling? Get it touch with Dr. Catt. He’ll help you make the right choice for your dental health.
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures…
Promote Health Gums & Oral Health
Allow You To Eat & Speak Naturally
Strengthen Your Jawbone
Help You Smile With Confidence!
“Dr. Catt and his staff are wonderful! They are professional and kind and they go above and beyond in making their patients comfortable. You can tell they really care about their patients. I highly recommend!”
– Cathy B.
Our Rogue Valley Office
Mon – Thurs: 8AM – 5PM
Fri: By appointment only
Sat – Sun: Closed