Preventive Dentistry in Medford, OR
A healthy smile starts with a proactive approach.
Our high-tech preventive dental care is designed to help you maintain lifelong dental health.
Dental Cleanings & Exams
Your appointment will last about an hour and includes…
- Gum disease evaluation and early cavity detection
- High-tech oral cancer screening
- High-tech printed diagram of your gum health
- Intraoral photography to show areas of concerns
- Gentle teeth cleaning to remove tartar and bacteria
- Ultrasonic cleaning as necessary
Our dental cleanings and exams are the best way to lower your risk of cavities, gum disease, and other common issues.
Personalized Dental Care
You’ll always receive advanced and personalized preventive dental care from Dr. Catt and our staff.
Our unique personalized approach includes:
- Ample time to discuss your dental health concerns with Dr. Catt
- Personalized oral health care education
- An at-home care plan designed to help you prevent problems and achieve excellent health
- Suggestions on how to improve your self care at home
- Complimentary dental health bag with items to support your at-home care plan
Does going to the dentist make you anxious? Do you have sensitive gums? We offer nitrous oxide sedation and complimentary gum desensitizer to help you feel more comfortable.
Advanced Digital Imaging
We offer advanced digital x-rays and imaging to identify and diagnose potential issues before they become bigger problems.
Our high-tech imaging tools use a minimal and safe amount of radiation, are environmentally friendly, and allow Dr. Catt to clearly identify, diagnose, and resolve problem areas.
Custom-Fit Fluoride Trays
If you are susceptible to cavities, a fluoride tray is a great way to reduce your risk and slow progression of decay.
With the use of advanced imaging tools, Dr. Catt will create a fluoride tray custom-fit to your mouth and designed for your daily at-home use.
Dental sealants are a preventive dental care treatment that
Dr. Catt will evaluate your risk of tooth decay and tooth loss to determine if a dental sealant treatment is the best choice for you.
More Preventive Dentistry Services
Dr. Catt has spent many years studying the way teeth function together and how this affects tooth wear, jaw pain, and overall dental health.
Our preventive dental care services are designed to stop and prevent dental issues before they become larger problems and keep your teeth beautiful and healthy for years to come.
- Orthodontic specific hygiene
- Periodontal scaling and root planing (available with or without laser therapy and anesthesia)
- Periodic records scans to check for teeth movement
- Custom-fit night guards and sleep appliances to reduce damage from clenching and grinding
- ADA-approved Waterpik Hydro Flossers and Oral B Electric toothbrushes available for purchase
About Dr. Catt
Since 1997, Dr. Catt has been helping patients throughout Southern Oregon and Northern California prevent dental problems and improve their dental health.
Through his personalized and high-tech approach, Dr. Catt has earned a reputation for delivering the best dental experience in the Rogue Valley.
Above all else, Dr. Catt and his entire staff are committed to helping patients of all ages maintain a healthy, beautiful smile.
Our Team is Committed To…
We’re dedicated to delivering a high-comfort experience and helping you enjoy going to the dentist.
As a local Medford dentist, we understand the value of forming relationships and building trust in the community.
Our high-tech, modern dental technologies help ensure we deliver amazing results for every tooth in your mouth.
“Dr. Catt is awesome and the entire staff is fantastic! Felt like they really cared not only for my dental health but me as a person. Thanks!”
– Erin W.
No dental insurance? No problem.
Our team is committed to helping you navigate any obstacles that may be keeping you from achieving excellent dental health. We offer layaway, CareCredit, and financing options to all our patients.